The designer breed, Pomeranian Husky or Pomsky, is a small and beautiful dog loved by owners owing to their playful nature. If you are planning to buy this cute Husky mixed with Pomeranian, you have to shell out somewhere between $1,500 and $5,000 on average. With the surge in popularity of these puppies, prices can potentially go higher. It is certain that you will not find a puppy of this breed in local stores at a nominal fee. It is believed that the very sight of these puppies will urge you to buy them, even at a higher price. Different factors influence the cost of these puppies.
Determinants Of Price
If you are wondering why breeders charge huge amounts for these puppies, consider some of the following factors:
- The breeding procedure is difficult as Huskies weigh thirty to fifty pounds while Pomeranians typically weigh seven to eight pounds. These dogs are bred as per a specific procedure owing to this size difference. For this special practice, breeders ask for high prices.
- The heritage of both the genetic parents of the Pomsky puppy also decides the cost.
- In comparison to astronomical demand of these pups, supply is quite low, and this leads to high prices of canines.
- Markings and color of the coat is another factor that decides the price. If the pups have markings and colors of Siberian husky then, you have to pay a premium amount. Owners desire puppies that resemble Siberian Huskies.
- Puppies that have blue eyes also fetch high prices.
- Transportation of these puppies to customers also boosts the price of these puppies.
- Breeders may also charge based on specific physical characteristics and traits of these puppies.
Based on these factors (and potential others), the average cost of these puppies might be very high. To avoid fake puppies, it is essential to use the services of reputable, well known breeders. To learn more about pomsky breeders, view this list. You can consider searching for this designer breed in rescue organizations, where you can get at a lower price.
November 4, 2017
I want to know the price, and if it’s female?
February 6, 2018
Most pomsky puppies cost between $2,000 – $3,500. We aren’t breeders but you can view our list of breeders to see your available options.
February 12, 2018
Do you have any Pomskys for sale and if so how much are they please?
February 16, 2018
We aren’t a breeder, but you can view our list of breeders to see your available options.
February 17, 2018
I am a Pomsky breeder and I have two left from my litter, ready to go as of today 2/17.
You can check out my website at http://www.kppomskies.com. I also have Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kppomskies
I also have an Instagram page: http://www.instagram.com/kppomskies where you can watch videos and see images from birth to present, and I leave it real, being that you don’t see the puppies only in a staged cute basket with a bow in their fur. But you see them in the messy pen in my kitchen or watch them making a mess on my couch. I also offer Instagram Live videos of any pup of your choosing so you can determine the one that fits you.
The prices for the two I have left are $2000 each. Both are piebald (mostly white) merle (spotted coat) with bright blue eyes and really stunning little babies. They will average about 15lbs. The mother is 22lbs and the father is 6lbs, both of whom you see roaming freely in my videos as they are my pets in my house.
They had their first set of DH-P 5-way shots on 1/26/18 and the 2nd set of 5-way DH-P yesterday 2/16/18. They are also micro chipped.
Happy Pomskying! ♥